Anonymous asked: How old are the character in Crazy Flush? Just a little curious.
neofeliss-deactivated20120927 asked: Where did you find your trial version of Paint Tool Sai? And does it work on a Mac? Because hnnnnng that line quality is stunning. D8>
strange-am-i replied to your photo: SAI is so dreamy…(though you probably can’t tell… Here you go mediafire.com/?n2zxdm… just download, unzip and use to your heart’s content! Also, it’s the full version. Ahhhh, thank you so much ;A; ! You and a lot of other people were so helpful and eager to provide me with the program. I appreciate it, guys!
BRB…MARVELLING AT HOW CLEAN LINES ARE IN SAI…
Hey guys! Hope the holidays are treating y’all well. This year’s gonna be special for me in the way that this will be my first time ever opening online commissions! Like I said, this being my first time, so bear with me here: PRICES/OPTIONS (Everything will be drawn digitally) (Lineart+simple tones) Bust $10 Half-body $15 Full body $20 Extra characters +$10 each Colors +$10...
thechromaticscale replied to your post: 20,24 -(directed to cruz because he’s wonderful?) and 26 OH MY GOD CRUZ LOOOOOOOOL ;______; (also a he speaks in a drawl?!) Yeah =_=…he’s…the amiable sort of chap who tries to see the best in people/animals, which is one of his best and also worst attributes! I always did imagine his manner of speech is just like his disposition:...
Anonymous asked: 20,24 -(directed to cruz because he's wonderful?) and 26
iswearididnttouchanything asked: I think Enna would love fat sandwiches then. And Cruz would love Costco's $1 churros. I mean, who doesn't?
jay-ay asked: I don't know if you're still doing the world-building questions thingy, but. Numbers 4&5, since they're both food related? :)
sprite37 asked: Ya know what? 41
wizardofkitty asked: 34!!!! (~ o 3 o)~ oooOOOOOoooo~~
iswearididnttouchanything asked: Questions 1 - 45. Go.
twiltye asked: 35
WORLD-BUILDING THURSDAY??: Leave a number or...
1. What are some of the tropes you would use to describe your characters?
2. What are some personal problems that your characters are dealing with?
3. What are your characters' morning routines?
4. What are your characters' favorite things to eat for breakfast?
5. What are your characters' favorite foods?
6. Do any of your characters have any odd/unusual/obscure interests?
7. What is an experience your characters most embarrassed about?
8. What is an experience your characters most proud about?
9. If your characters were to transition from their world to our world, how would they react?
10. What are some songs you associate with your characters?
11. Who is the first character you remember creating? If you still have this character, how much have they changed?
12. Who's the latest character you've created?
13. Do your characters live in the past, present, or future? If past or future, how far back/forward?
14. Are any of your characters religious? If so, to what extent? If not, what are their spiritual beliefs?
15. What do you like most about your characters?
16. What do you dislike most about your characters?
17. How would you get along with some of your characters?
18. What are some of your characters' talents?
19. If one of your characters had to choose between their life or a loved one's life, which would they choose?
20. What are some of your character's fears? Are they irrational, or have they resulted from a particular situation?
21. What are some gross habits your characters have?
22. What are some habits your characters would be embarassed about if people found out?
23. If your characters attend a school - or if they were to attend a school - what kind of students are they? (i.e. class clown, straight A student...)
24. (Directed to any characters who feel like answering) How are you doing today?
25. Are any of your characters inspired by other people, such as celebrities or people you know personally? If you don't mind explaining, what attributes do your characters have from these people?
26. What are some of your characters' body types?
27. What do your characters seek in a romantic relationship?
28. What are the fashion senses of some of your characters?
29. If any of your characters don't like food in general, why?
30. Tell us a random fact about your character!
31. What are some of the laws of the universe your characters live in?
32. Does the universe your characters live in have a god?
33. If the place your characters live in is different from ours, what makes it different?
34. Do ghosts or supernatural entities exist in your characters' world?
35. What kind of species live on the planet/in the environment your characters live in?
36. What is the climate like?
37. Is there an afterlife in your story's universe?
38. If there are supernatural entities in your universe, where did they come from?
39. If the world your characters live in are significantly different from ours, would you be able to live there? (If it's a place where humans are not supposed to live, imagine you've been given the ability to live there somehow.)
40. How safe or unsafe is the place your characters live in, and what makes it this way?
41. Does your world have multiple dimensions? If so, how many, and what happens in these dimensions?
42. How technologically advanced is the place your characters primarily live in?
43. Is the place your characters live in someplace people would want to go sightseeing in, or a tourist attraction?
44. Are there any other places in your characters' world that they want to travel to?
45. If there is a pop culture, what's considered "cool"? If there's no pop culture, what are some traditions that your characters follow that have been inherited from ancestors or the culture they were raised in?
trungles asked: Dear you, there seems to be a smidge of hope for us to see you working on comics. I may be preemptively excited out of my mind, and I would follow the shit out of it. Your work is stellar, and there's SO MUCH LIFE in every damn line! Can't wait to see more :)
We have a problem
wilmuck: GIVE ME A TUBE TO WRAP
nargyle: sounds like you need to wrap a poster
nargyle: toilet paper
nargyle: or...wrapping paper
wilmuck: gift wrapping wrapping paper
nargyle: omg I will have to do that one day
nargyle: so watch out
wilmuck: omg haha
wilmuck: give it to cordy then
nargyle: I'm so excited to wrap these pressies eheheheeheeeeee
wilmuck: somehow he always ends up being the butt of those box in a box or wrapping paper within wrapping paper jokees
nargyle: paper and color and ribbons uwaaaaaaaah
wilmuck: i know righttttt
nargyle: I can't wait to try out these combos
nargyle: omg someday it's gonna come to the point
nargyle: where I buy presents for just bout everyone so I can wrap
wilmuck: i've almost gotten to the point where i want to wrap empty boxes
Christ please tell us this gift-wrapping obsession is completely normal.
Anonymous asked: I just wanted to say that I am so gay for you forever, and that I love your artwork very very much. The flow in your pieces and the colors you use always make me feel like I'm being filled with sparkles and sunshine from top to bottom. I hope that someday my style will be as consistently clean and gorgeous and recognizable as yours. But for now, I'll settle for being madly in love with...
To those who left encouraging and uplifting comments in my ask box, I apologize for taking such a long ass time to answer. I’m just really really bad at expressing my gratitude and happy feelings in general and such lovely compliments deserve more than just a simple “thanks” and whyyyy is this so hard.
Where’s that non dysfunctional nuclear family I asked for.
Anonymous asked: i love the character design of enna so much!!! can't wait to read the comic when you get around to it :)
Haha wow can you believe I never watched FLCL ‘til just recently. Welcome to the club, me! I like it. I don’t get it, but I like it.
Anonymous asked: Nargyle, I just have to say it - your art is so amazing. It's so personified an vibrant! You are a huge inspiration to me as an artist and every time you upload I get this warm and happy feeling inside - each update is just a ball of awesome smacked right in my face - I sincerely hope that some of that awesome rubs off on me, because your skill level is definately something I aspire to...
joodlez asked: OMG I'm so excited for your comic you have no idea... <___>
Anonymous asked: Oooo, awesome~ Are we seeing a sneak-peak of Crazy Flush or is this just general comic practice.
petaledfrogsocks asked: Have you thought of just asking for random suggestions of things to draw? maybe it would help you get your creative juices flowing :) Also you are super awesome and a HUGE inspiration for me!
I wish you were an actual physical piece of block that I can destroy in the most epically satisfying method possible known to mankind. Love, Your Victim
Anonymous asked: Have you played Uncharted? It's such a awesome game and the main character is good looking :D
no-yoichi asked: Yo Narg! Wonderin if you are thinking of entering The City OCT (or any OCT) coming up.
forgetfulthings asked: I can't help but realize that not only you have an awesome style but after seeing PSWG styled pic in your deviantart that you can also imitate other styles beautifully. I was wondering if there's any other style you can/would like to imitate.
iswearididnttouchanything asked: Don't remember if this was asked already, but what format do you plan to make CF in? 4-panel strip? Manga/comic style? Flash motion comic? =3
Anonymous asked: Do you happen to watch MLP? If so, who is your favorite character?
Anonymous asked: This is probably really dumb but I can't help but think that Enna and Cruz would make a good couple. But from what I can see, their totally bros, either way, they both rock!
Anonymous asked: Do you do (or have you done) a lot of life drawing? Also, how many hours do you draw on average? Damn, man. I love your art so much, it's so unique and expressive! (I am sorry if 'your art reminds me of' is annoying to you, but your art has this gainax vibe that I am so completely in love with *v*) I think it's so inspiring to see someone with such a personified style as yours,...
Anonymous asked: I was wondering if you mind if people use your art as like a big assistance towards their own? Because right now I'm incorporating a lot of my favorite artists styles into mine. I wanted to tell you you're one of them ; u ;
apicturesquetown asked: You probably get a lot of questions, sorry for the bother but I wanted to ask if you have any tips on drawing expressions oh and eyes! I feel like when i draw eyes without the highlight they come out blank and lifeless but you portray both so well! I really look up to you!